IP67 rating makes these fully sweat and water resistant, perfect for intense workouts and extreme weather. A moisture detection alert ensures safe charging.
*Not recommended for swimming
8 Hours Of
Music And Calling①
Full Titanium Fit
in any endurance workout for ultimate sport experience.
What’s In The Box
up to 33 ft (10m)
These Aeropex headphones are the best sounding, most comfortable, easiest to use and live with I've ever had. I love them! Thanks for inventing them!
These are amazing headphones with awesome all day battery life!! And here’s the rub: I’m pretty deaf -like actually 40+% in both ears, so I can’t hear traffic noise, whether I’m wearing these or not, however for podcasts, audiobooks and phone calls they’re amazing and they’ve reopened music to me, in ways I haven’t had since I was a *trendy teenager. *I was never trendy! 😜😂
I would definitely recommend the Aeropex, more expensive than the other models but definitely worth it. What i like:
1. Lightweight and comfortable…i have even run 2.5 hours without even switching them on before!
2. Battery is amazing, it says 8 hours but I’m damn sure mine go much longer without charging and it even tells you when you switch them on if the battery is high/med/low
3. No problems at all with sweat like you might get with in ear ones (i did and it used to make them slip out!)
4. Secure on, i don’t feel at all that they would move and yet i can still wear my hugee headbands over the top/glasses on/hats and visors on.
5. I get problems wearing alot of models of glasses as i have sensitive area by my ears that causes headaches but these i have absolutely no issues with.
6. Bluetooth connection is always reliable, I’ve had other headphones in the past that have been hit and miss and spent a frustrating 10-15 minutes sorting them out when all i want to do is get out and run!
7. Great that you can still hear traffic etc while wearing them.
Overall I would rate them 10/10, I really cannot find fault with them.
If you cannot afford them then I would recommend making do with what you can and save up, you won’t regret it!
I’ve destroyed many a wired headphone and lost two AirPods (grr..), these Aeroplex have been a god (well, atheist way) send.
I’ve been using them through lockdown on my daily run morning run. High quality sound but you can hear (the occasional) car approaching from behind (we have no streetlights or pavement for most of the roads around here).
Have bought some Air for my daughter as I don’t want here damaging her ears with earbuds.
They are simply fantastic to use and to wear. Sound quality is great, and very comfortable. Unfortunately, I've had two pairs in 10 months and both have had to be returned for different reasons. Bought through amazon, who have provided a full refund in each case. I'm now undecided as to whether to spend £150 on a third pair.
Test conditions: Ambient temperature was 25°C. Audio encoding was 320-kbps MP3 white noise. Volume was set to 68% (sound pressure level was measured as 66.7±1.0 dBA by the sound level meter at a vertical distance of 10mm from the face side of the transducer as the headphone was suspended in the air while playing audio).
Test content: Aeropex battery was fully drained and then was charged to 100%. Audio was played until it automatically turned off.
The test result showed that the continuous playtime of Aeropex was up to 8 hours. In practice, battery life depends on device settings, environment, usage, and many other factors.